Sample Pack - Reclaimed Barn Wood & Whitewash Barn Wood Planks
- 100% Reclaimed Barn wood with back adhesive strips (Peel and Stick Installation) Made in America and handcrafted at Plank and Mill in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- 3 Sample pieces of each, Reclaimed Barnwood and Whitewash, each are 6" Long, 3" Wide, and 0.15" Thick
- The Peel and Stick wood install is so easy to do your self, simply cut your barnwood panel to size with a hand or miter saw, peel off the backing strip, and stick straight to your wall.
- Plank and Mill is more affordable than other peel and stick wood products, our peel and stick wood wall panels create the perfect DIY reclaimed barnwood walls in your home.
- How to calculate square footage needed: Measure project Height (in.) x Width (in.) ÷ 144 = Your square footage needed. **We recommend adding 5% extra to account for waste in your project.
- If you would like to try out the adhesive please note the industrial strength is designed to be a permanent application and removing it could damage your wall.