Square Footage Calculator
Reclaimed Barn Wood 3" Wide Planks
Give your space a warm and rustic feel with our raw reclaimed wood planks
- -100% Reclaimed wood showing a variation of colors from brown to gray.
- -Our industrial strength peel-and-stick adhesive strips make installation a breeze.
- -More affordable than other stick wood products, our peel and stick barnwood wall panels create the perfect DIY reclaimed wood walls in your home.
- -Made in America and handcrafted in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- -Also available without the adhesive backing
- -Reclaimed orders ship within 1 week.
Simply cut your barnwood panel to size with a hand or miter saw, peel off the backing strip, and stick straight to your clean wall.*
How to get started
To calculate square footage, simply measure the height and width of your space and plug your numbers into our calculator above or use this formula Height (in.) x Width (in.) ÷ 144 = Your square footage needed. **We recommend adding 5% extra to account for waste in your project.
Check out our get started page for everything you need to know about ordering, installation and troubleshooting.
Plank lengths range from 1 ft - 4ft. in Length, 3" Wide, and 0.15" Thick
Easy to install and looks great! Wanting to do more!
Absolutely love the product. GREAT JOB. I will recommend again and again.
I’m very impressed with the easy installation and the beautiful finished product!
Easy to install. Took about a day for one person to do it including prepping the wall. Totally worth it!