Square Footage Calculator
Reclaimed Barn Wood Planks - Herringbone Pattern
Reclaimed barnwood, combined with a timeless herringbone pattern, brings beauty to any space and style.
- -100% Reclaimed wood showing a variation of colors from brown to gray.
- -Our industrial strength peel-and-stick adhesive strips make installation a breeze.
- -More affordable than other stick wood products, our peel and stick barnwood wall panels create the perfect DIY reclaimed wood walls in your home.
- -Made in America and handcrafted in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- -Also available without the adhesive backing
- -Herringbone pattern orders ship within 1 week.
Simply cut your barnwood panel to size with a hand or miter saw, peel off the backing strip, and stick straight to your clean wall.*
How to get started
To calculate square footage, simply measure the height and width of your space and plug your numbers into our calculator above or use this formula Height (in.) x Width (in.) ÷ 144 = Your square footage needed. **We recommend adding 5% extra to account for waste in your project.
Check out our get started page for everything you need to know about ordering, installation and troubleshooting.
Sent in individual pieces that are 1' Length, 3" Wide, and 0.15" Thick
"Project went well, had a couple minor issues w/ wood breakage so Is recommend a Miter Saw as opposed to Straight razor and Miter box that was used in my project."