Square Footage Calculator
Whitewash Barn Wood 3" Wide Planks
Make your home light and inviting with our whitewash wood planks
- -100% Reclaimed wood with a whitewash finish.
- -Our industrial strength peel-and-stick adhesive strips make installation a breeze.
- -More affordable than other stick wood products, our peel and stick barnwood wall panels create the perfect DIY reclaimed wood walls in your home.
- -Made in America and handcrafted in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- -Also available without the adhesive backing
- -Whitewash orders ship within 2-3 weeks.
Simply cut your barnwood panel to size with a hand or miter saw, peel off the backing strip, and stick straight to your clean wall.*
How to get started
To calculate square footage, simply measure the height and width of your space and plug your numbers into our calculator above or use this formula Height (in.) x Width (in.) ÷ 144 = Your square footage needed. **We recommend adding 5% extra to account for waste in your project.
Check out our get started page for everything you need to know about ordering, installation and troubleshooting.
Plank lengths range from 1 ft - 4ft. in Length, 3" Wide, and 0.15" Thick
Love our stairway wall done with the whitewash planks. It turned out exactly like we wanted it to.
The whitewash planks gave me the exact look I was wanting for my kitchen island. We were going for a farmhouse style and it is perfect. There were a couple corners that were completely secure so we just put a couple small pin nails there just in case!
Much more lightweight than I thought it would be. Easy to cut and easy to install. I appreciate all the product support and emails after the purchase was made. Great customer service.
Tagged on Instagram!