Square Footage Calculator
Reclaimed Shiplap - Peel and Stick
Make your home light and inviting with our peel and stick shiplap wood planks.
- - Add farmhouse style to any space with our new peel and stick shiplap planks.
- - Made of 100% reclaimed wood with a white paint finish.
- - Our industrial strength peel-and-stick adhesive strips make installation a breeze. No power tools necessary.
- Our shiplap planks include a built-in gap on one edge of the plank to ensure proper spacing and to cover the existing wall behind the planks.
- More affordable than other stick wood products, our peel and stick barnwood wall panels create the perfect DIY reclaimed wood walls in your home.
- - Made in America and handcrafted in Tulsa, Oklahoma.
- - Shiplap orders ship within 4-6 weeks.
How to get started
Simply cut your shiplap panel to size with a hand or miter saw, peel off the backing strip, and stick straight to your clean wall.*
To calculate square footage, simply measure the height and width of your space and plug your numbers into our calculator above or use this formula Height (in.) x Width (in.) ÷ 144 = Your square footage needed. **We recommend adding 5% extra to account for waste in your project.
Check out our get started page for everything you need to know about ordering, installation and troubleshooting.
Plank lengths range from 1 ft - 4ft. in Length, 5.2" Wide, and 0.15" Thick